A team of Mustard Seed volunteers went to Kiama and its surrounding communities (Tokulo and Panunnuke) for a one day medical mission and services provided included:
- Eye exams during which the people were tested for visual acuity, glaucoma and cataract. Some were given reading glasses and medications.
- General medical check-ups accompanied by appropriate drug prescriptions
- Lab tests for HIV, HbsAg, malaria parasites, blood-sugar levels for diabetes.
- Considering that the only water source available to the community was shared with livestock, all the children were dewormed appropriately.
- Mosquito nets were also distributed, and some people received hair cuts.